sábado, 17 de setembro de 2011

Trust me.

Sometimes I wonder if I did the right choice. Was I too selfish with myself? Was I too quick? Did I mess with it? Did I mess with us? Maybe I was not that into to you and now I feel as if I have thrown everything away... I mean...our friendship away.
Maybe I really need you as a friend.
No benefits. Just friends. I miss your stories. I miss telling you mine.
I think I can cope with it. Or maybe I can cope just until you meet someone else.
Honestly, that is just what I do not want.
So maybe not. Maybe I definitely, cannot cope with this.
Oh gosh... I miss you so right now. 
Honestly, for just one night, long ago, I thought you looked at me different. Not recently. Long ago.
I was wearing a white top, with my hair down. I was just dancing. You flirted with me that night. I know now. I want you since that moment. I did not know until now.
You will love one day. You will love someone one day. I know I won't be the one. However, I wish that girl does treat you well. To make you the happiest in this world. Can you please have the courage to let her in? I think you are afraid. You think you just want to hang around with your freedom but, life is not like that. And, You truly deserve it. Give yourself a chance. Lucky her if you already found her.




ps- Just like a Portuguese band said one day: It is all so much better when it is all said in english. Trust me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário